Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 1, 2010

Mylot is not a scam



Hi guys,


Are you searching for another site where you get some penny for you post, starting a discussion or just hang out with your fellow Internet marketeer in the net.


I have new place for you called mylot that you want to check out. I have been there posting some comments and starting out discussion to figure how much I can really make.


So, I have made almost 0.03 usd by engaging with my fellow marketeer.


Don't get disappointed, I have been there just for few days only. There are guys there whom have made it, but I am sure the owner of the site is making tons of money.


To get paid, you need to have Paypal account and the minimum cash out amount is 10 USD.


Anyway, if you want find out for yourself, what it is. Click here to know better about mylot.


P.S. Please forget about the title, it is just to attract you attention , some marketing gimmicks there !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét