Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 12, 2010

Got my second payment from Adsense, USD $117.80

Finally, got my second payment. Half my income, got it from Hubpages and other half got it from blogger.  Need at least more than 50000 page views to generate this amount. The first payment, it took almost 1 year for me to cash out, and for second payment took about 5 month. Hopefully could get better result in future.

Ok guys, long way to go for me. Good luck.

Statement of Earnings

 
Payment From:
Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View CA 94043
USA
Customer ID: XXXXXXXXX
Payment Number: 000XXXXXXXX
Payment Date: Nov 26, 2010
Payment Type: Western Union Quick Cash

Payment To:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XX, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX, PERAK 
MALAYSIA 

Description 
Payment in Payment CurrencyUSD $117.80
Total:USD $117.80

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét