Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 5, 2010

Email Marketing Software, Adding Pop Up Newsletter Subscription Form in Blogger / Website


Hi, you want to see my evil pop up subscription form in action, visit my blog athttp://sciencenewsalert.blogspot.com
After 15 seconds, you will see my evil pop-up. Hope you sign up to my newsletter.
By using evil pop up, you could add in more subscribers to your newsletter, and more $$$.
To add the form, the steps are almost similar with the previous tutorial, except that you need to enable the evil pop up mode when you design the form. Image below.
Plus, when you add in the code in blogger please remember to add the gadget below the post.
You could refer to video below how to get it done.
After this I will show you how to run your first email marketing campaign.




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét