Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 6, 2010

Finally Got My First Adsense Payment

On May 26, Google issued the first payment to me. In beginning, I was thinking whether I can really get any payment from adsense at all. I embed adsense code in my forum and expecting that it will be successful.

After few month, then I notice that my forum, and my blog using my own domain name wasn't getting the result that I want.

Then, I created blogs using blogger. 

The first blog was http://probyte2u-internet-marketing.blogspot.com/ and then I create another blog focusing on Penang Hotels http://www.penang-hotels-review.com/.

Using blogger.com, I could add in many type of widgets to attract visitors. The following widget, I find it useful for me.



Between the two blog, Penang Hotel Reviews was getting much more better result.

Why? Because Penang Hotel Review only focus on Penang and other interesting places and events in Malaysia.

Visitors are searching for more information about the Penang Hotels and the best deals they could get. Plus, adsense ads were showing relevant ads from advertisers.

Still blogging using blogger platform and personal website, the adsense revenue was not so great.

Luckily, on June last year, I found hubpage. At hubpage, initial stage you don't expect too much. With constant blogging and writing in Hubpages and other blogs, the revenue also starts to show better result.

With more pages added day by day, the impressions follow and the earning becomes better.

For you information, half my adsense earning generated from Hubpages. On March 2010 and May 2010, getting more than 15 USD / month was really great.

So, what I need to have better result.
1.I need to release more quality articles.
2.Need to have better discipline.
3.Create more blogs focusing on niche market.
4.Digg my articles, tweet them and share them with my facebook friends.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét