Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 11, 2010

Google Voice Review

I have been using Google voice for few weeks now and find out that it is something that you could use to save cost to make international calls.
The rates are much more competitive compared to traditional telephone network provider.
To make calls to any fixed or mobile number, you need to add credit of 10 / 25 / 50 USD. Once you have added credit , you could call from Gmail orGoogle Voice.
In Gmail, it is located below the label section. There is a Call Phone link, click the link then the phone box will pop up at the bottom-right hand side of the screen. Enter the number and just click Call to make you call.
Called to India and Bangladesh using it. The rate to India is only 0.06 USD per minute, whereas Maxis rate is 0.16 USD / minute. For Bangladesh, the rate is only 0.10 USD compared to Maxis the rate is 0.17 USD / minute. For other countries also, if I compare the rates between Google Voice and Maxis (cell phone line), Google Voice rate is much more cheaper.
Normally, I will use it for initial call for my cold callings, since the quality of call still depends on my broadband connectivity. If the quality is good, then could reduce my sales call cost. However, if it's poor that I have to rely on my cell phone line.
How about SkypeSkype rate to India is 0.106 USD/ minute and to Bangladesh is 0.159 USD/minute.
So, for now will I hang on with Google Voice. Hopefully their phone call quality will improve in the future.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét