Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 7, 2009

Simple steps to get followers on Twitter




To get followers, you need to follow groups of people that you like.

I started with people that I want to follow such as web designer, seo consultant, hotelier and etc.
What I notice that once you're following others, they will most probably follow you as well.

Just by using this method I got roughly 1000 peole within 6 weeks.

Since the number is there already, contacts from my followers are following me as well. So now, I just follow back anyone who follows me. One way of saying thanks to my followers.

Plus if you have interesting tweet you will get credits by your follower and they will recommend you in FollowFriday. So the effects start to multiply.

Another method is to use trending topic keywords in some of your post.

For example, if the trending topic is #iranelection.

Use #iranelection in your tweets in a creative way to attract people to read your tweet. And if they like your tweet, they will follow you.

For example, last time I use "Forget about #iranelection, learn how to make money using your twitter".

Or

"Forget about #iranelection, use kasperksy antivirus to protect your pc from Internet threat".

You can think off better posts that I stated above. It's already 3.00 in the morning I am writing this hubpage.

The more visible your are in the Twitter, the more followers you will get. Sometimes you need to have thick skin to get followers on your twitter account.

Not only that you want to build up your followers numbers, but it is also important to tweet interesting post in order to retain your followers.

Twitter is a powerful tool to get new contact and friends. So enjoy tweeting !


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét